Switzerland is one of the world’s leading and most competitive financial centres.
As the trusted advisor of our clients in our sectors of primary specialisation, we are proud to have developed a multidisciplinary expertise in the field of financial services. Our know-how covers a wide range of legal and regulatory services to banks, issuing houses, commodities trading companies, asset and portfolio managers, investment funds, fintech, and their clients or customers in private and commercial banking, trade and project financing, dispute resolution, sanctions, corporate finance, capital markets, securities trading, and asset management.
Chabrier Avocats’ strong footprint in the financial sector can namely be evidenced by the following numbers:
- 50 … as the number of clients (including special designated nationals or blocked persons, banks, asset managers, commodities trading firms, family offices, etc.) that Chabrier Avocats has advised and/or has represented in 2022 and 2023 in the context of international sanctions or embargoes
- 50 … as the number of clients (institutional and private) that Chabrier Avocats is or has been assisting and/or representing in the aftermath of the Credit Suisse Group collapse;
- Several dozens … as the number of clients (individuals or financial institutions) having recently chosen Chabrier Avocats to represent them before the competent courts in their judicial claims or proceedings;
- Several dozens … as the numbers of clients (both defendants and plaintiffs) having chosen Chabrier Avocats over the past years to represent them in their financial criminal matters (fraud, investigations, money laundering, corruption, etc.);
- 20 … as the number of banking institutions and groups and/or their shareholders that Chabrier Avocats regularly serves in all sorts of contractual, judicial and/or regulatory matters;
- 20 … as the number of asset and portfolio managers as well as trustees having chosen Chabrier Avocats for all or part of their legal and regulatory needs;
- 20 … as the number of banking institutions actively participating to the seasonal think thanks organized and hosted by Chabrier Avocats (jointly and in alternation with another renowned national law firm) placing it at the forefront of the main concerns that legal and compliance departments of banks may face in their day-to-day activities.