Alexandra’s main areas of practice are banking and financial law. She advises and assists banks, financial institutions, investment funds and FinTech companies in their regulatory duties.
She also assists clients in corporate finance transactions in a transnational setting.
Alexandra is further a certified information privacy professional under the GDPR (CIPP/E) and a trained Swiss data protection officer. She advises clients on various data protection and information security matters.
- Advising Swiss and foreign financial institutions (including FinTech companies) in all sorts of regulatory matters
- Assisting financial institutions in obtaining a FINMA license
- Drafting contractual and internal documentation in relation to the provision of financial services
- Assisting in all sorts of financing transactions involving Swiss or foreign parties
- Advising companies from various industries in the context of the Swiss revised data protection legislation
- Master of Law, Universities of Geneva and Basel (2018)
- Certificate in Transnational Law, University of Geneva (2018)
- Trainee, then Associate in a renowned national law firm (2018-2022)
- Digital Law Summer School, University of Geneva (2021)
- CAS Digital Finance Law, University of Geneva (2022)
- Joined Chabrier Avocats (2022)
- Training for Swiss data protection officers, University of Geneva (2023)