Monique is a member of the commercial team of Chabrier Avocats. She is specialised in corporate, contractual and commercial matters. Thanks to her extensive experience in the tax field, Monique has gained a good knowledge of domestic and international tax issues and has worked on several corporate and individual tax matters.
Monique has also developed through the years a strong know-how on international sanctions and trade embargoes, as well as on ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) questions and regularly assists clients in implementing or reviewing ESG policies.
- Drafting and negotiating share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements and other corporate documents and commercial contracts
- Assisting several commodities trading companies on regulatory and contractual issues
- Advising and assisting entities and individuals regarding sanctions law
- Advising trading companies on the implementation of the ESG matters, including Swiss reporting and due diligence obligations with respect to metals and child labor
- Assisting a foreign State in relation to an important financial fraud committed in Switzerland
- Assisting clients in relation to the negotiation of tax rulings with Swiss tax authorities (cantonal and federal)
- Graduated from the University of Geneva with exchange semesters in Barcelona (2009)
- Joined Chabrier Avocats (2012)